Used since ancient times as a decorative yet spiritual item, this artistically designed diya is crafted using pure brass metal. To raise its traditional look manifold, an adorable dancing Ganesha with four hands is placed on an object resembling two damarus (two-headed drums). One of the hands of Ganesha is seen in a blessing pose while the other three hands possess a Lotus, a Hatchet, and laddus, respectively. Featuring impressive detailing of unique Indian design, a wedge shaped object is affixed to the two headed drums. This wedge-shaped object holds 8 diyas complemented with lovely tiny bells which give your puja space a subtle hint of elegance when lit.
Dimension- DxH 22x23 cms
Chain length- 46 cms
- Our return policy lasts for 5 days from the date of delivery.
- Item must be unused & packed in original packing.
- Item will be inspected before processing the refund.
- To request a return, please e-mail us at email@example.com
- Card payments will be reverted as soon as our inspection team approves the return.
- COD orders: We will issue you store credit for the amount that can be redeemed while shopping at our website.
- Delhi NCR orders will be delivered within 2-3 working days.
- Rest of India orders will be delivered within 4-6 working days.
- Shipping is free on orders above ₹999.
- If your order value is below ₹1000 shipping fees of Rs. 100 will be charged.