In traditional Hindu society, wearing sindoor is considered a must for married Hindu women. It is a visible expression of their desire for their husbands' longevity. Traditionally, therefore, widows did not wear vermilion. This is why red sindoor is applied at the forehead and at the parting of the hair. Keep your sindoor in this fancy box now.
Dimension : 5.5x2.5 cms
Approximate weight : 44 gms
Material : Metal
Color : Assorted
- Our return policy lasts for 5 days from the date of delivery.
- Item must be unused & packed in original packing.
- Item will be inspected before processing the refund.
- To request a return, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Card payments will be reverted as soon as our inspection team approves the return.
- COD orders: We will issue you store credit for the amount that can be redeemed while shopping at our website.
- Delhi NCR orders will be delivered within 2-3 working days.
- Rest of India orders will be delivered within 4-6 working days.
- Shipping is free on orders above ₹999.
- If your order value is below ₹1000 shipping fees of Rs. 100 will be charged.