Experience the unconditional bond of love between your siblings on Raksha Bandhan with this strong yet elegant thread of love. With the exchange of gifts and sweets, this festival is all about happiness, togetherness, sentiments, and a great feeling of brotherhood & sisterhood.
Cut and carved in the rich red & green colored Ruby stone, these handmade rakhi sets are embellished with the golden beads woven in soft pink & orange colored wool. Coated with varnish, these Rakhis featuring exquisite leaf patterns decorated with the golden finish graces the Rakhi rituals.
Celebrated with great zeal and enthusiasm, this festival represents the love and togetherness among each other. Surprise your brothers with the designer Ruby Red & Emerald Green Rakhi and watch them smiling wide with the love in their eyes.
Approx weight 15-20gm
- Our return policy lasts for 5 days from the date of delivery.
- Item must be unused & packed in original packing.
- Item will be inspected before processing the refund.
- To request a return, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Card payments will be reverted as soon as our inspection team approves the return.
- COD orders: We will issue you store credit for the amount that can be redeemed while shopping at our website.
- Delhi NCR orders will be delivered within 2-3 working days.
- Rest of India orders will be delivered within 4-6 working days.
- Shipping is free on orders above ₹999.
- If your order value is below ₹1000 shipping fees of Rs. 100 will be charged.